Motlow College Foundation and Advancement Office
Ms. Jan Casey Rogers
Director of Advancement
(800) 654-4877 Ext. 1692
Arman Memorial Scholarship
- Student shall be a full-time, second-year student
- GPA to be at least 2.0 and student to be in good standing
- Financial need to be determined by completion of FASFA or other comparable application.
- This scholarship awards up to $1000 per academic year with up to $500 paid per semester dependent upon the amount of other scholarships or grants the recipient receives. REMINDER: All scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation for a second semester is not guaranteed.
- Selection committee shall be made up of Sandra Arman or another family member, a representative from the Financial Aid Department and the Director of Advancement.
- Reapplication required each academic year.
How to Apply:
Complete the following application: Arman Scholarship Application
Mail completed application to the following address:
Motlow College Foundation
Attn: Director of Advancement
P.O. Box 8500
Mail Department 160
Lynchburg, TN 37352