Adult College Express participants only
This scholarship may pay up to $1000 per semester depending on the amount of any other scholarships and/or grants received by the student. Award is contingent upon the availability of funds and not guaranteed from one semester to the next:
Requirements to be met to receive the scholarship:
- Student must meet all requirements for admission to MSCC and the ACE Program
- Student must be in good standing with MSCC and meeting SAP
- Student must have a GPA of 2.5 or better if prior college experience applies.
- Student must be full-time under the ACE Program guidelines and not a "drop-in".
- Student must have financial need as evidenced by the FAFSA.
- Deadline for application for Fall semester is August 27.
- Deadline for application for Spring semester is November 15.
Required to retain the scholarship:
- Student must reapply for the scholarship for each academic year.
- Student must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in the program.
Complete the following application: ACE Scholarship Application
Mail completed application to the following address:
Motlow College Foundation
Attn: Director of Advancement
P.O. Box 8500
Mail Department 160
Lynchburg, TN 37352