Financial Aid Office
(800) 654-4877 Ext. 1553
Crouch Center 2nd Floor
Motlow College Scholarships
Academic Service Scholarship - This scholarship is funded with institutional funds
This is a competitive two-year (four semesters) scholarship. It is limited to a maximum of 25 new awards per year. Final number of awards will be based on available funding, and awards are not guaranteed merely based on meeting scholarship requirements.
- Scholarship application deadline is March 15
- Applicants must be enrolling as Motlow students in the fall term immediately following high school graduation.
- High school seniors are eligible to apply for if they:
- have a Composite score of 24 or above on the American College Test (ACT) (ACT scores must be loaded into the Motlow Banner System by the March 15th deadline to be considered); and,
- have a minimum high school grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale on their 6-semester or higher high school transcript. (At a minimum the 6th semester high school transcript must be loaded into the Banner System by the March 15th deadline to be considered).
- Must be enrolling in and maintain enrollment of at least 12 credit hours each semester receiving the scholarship.
- Must satisfy a work obligation of 75 hours per semester to the institution.
NOTE: This scholarship:
- may be combined with a SGA, Honors, Music, and/or Art scholarship if awarded for up to a maximum of $2,000 per semester.
- cannot be combined with the Motlow Embark Scholarship or with any other Institutional and/or Foundation Unrestricted Scholarships other than those outlined above.
- may be reduced and/or canceled to comply with over award guidelines.
- Must enroll in and maintain enrollment of at least 12 credit hours each semester receiving the scholarship.
- Must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Must complete the 75 hour work obligation during the awarded semester.
- Not available during summer terms and is for four semesters only (Fall/Spring and Fall/Spring).
- Award amount: $1,000 per semester, for a maximum of $2,000 per academic year (Fall/Spring).
How to Apply:
- An on-line Motlow Scholarship Application is required for consideration. The application is available within your MyMotlow account.
Criteria for 2015 High School Graduates and after:
- Updated criteria will be coming soon
Renewal criteria for 2014 High School Graduates and before:
- must maintain a minimum semester grade point average of 2.5
- not available during summer terms and is for four semesters only