Nursing and Allied Health
Amy Huff, Interim Director, Instructor
Nursing and Allied Health Department
Marcum Technology 222
Motlow College Foundation Scholarships
Smyrna Rotary/StoneCrest Medical Center Nursing Scholarship
The Smyrna Rotary Club will offer one (1) scholarship to a student of the Associate Degree nursing program at Motlow State Community College. This scholarship will be one(1) year scholarship providing up to $1,250 per semester, providing the student remains in good standing in the Motlow State Community College Nursing Program. Application and academic information may be shared with scholarship donor(s) during the selection process and review for retention of scholarship. The amount of the award is dependent upon other financial aid or grants received by the student. REMINDER: All scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation for a second semester is not guaranteed.
- Student must have graduated from Smyrna, La Vergne, or any other Rutherford County High School
- Student must maintain 9+ credit hours with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25
- Student must have been accepted into the nursing program and be in good standing.
- The probability of success within the program along with the financial need of the applicant will be considered in determining scholarship recipients.
- Application deadline June 15.
- The recipient must agree to personally meet with the representatives of the Smyrna Rotary Club and allow their photograph, as a scholarship recipient, to be used by the Rotary Club.
How to Apply:
Complete the following application: Smyrna Rotary/StoneCrest Medical Center Nursing Scholarship Application
Mail completed application to the following address: