Nursing and Allied Health
Southern Tennessee Medical Center (STMC) Auxiliary Nursing Scholarship
This scholarship may award up to $1000 with up to $500 paid per semester dependent upon the amount of any other financial aid or grants applicant receives. REMINDER: All scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation for a second semester is not guaranteed. Reapplication is required each academic year.
- The STMC Auxiliary Nursing Scholarship is funded from the interest earned on this
- Reapplication is required each academic year to retain this scholarship
- Recipients must be enrolled at Motlow State Community College in the Nursing program.
- May be awarded to a first or second year nursing student.
- Student must be a Franklin County resident.
- The scholarship funds will be applied to student fees.
- Must call the Advancement office upon receiving scholarship.
How to Apply
Complete the following application: STMC Auxiliary Nursing Scholarship Application
Mail completed application to the following address:
Lane Yoder, Foundation Director
PO Box 8500 Dept 160
Lynchburg TN 37352