Nursing and Allied Health
Amy Huff, Interim Director, Instructor
Nursing and Allied Health Department
Marcum Technology 222
Motlow College Foundation (Nursing) Scholarships
Southern Tennessee Medical Center (STMC) Auxiliary Nursing ScholarshipThis scholarship may award up to $1000 with up to $500 paid per semester dependant upon the amount of any other financial aid or grants applicant receives. REMINDER: All scholarships are subject to the availability of funding and continuation for a second semester is not guaranteed. Reapplication is required each academic year.
- The STMC Auxiliary Nursing Scholarship is funded from the interest earned on this
- Reapplication is required each academic year to retain this scholarship
- Recipients must be enrolled at Motlow State Community College in the Nursing program.
- May be awarded to a first or second year nursing student.
- Student must be a Franklin County resident.
- The scholarship funds will be applied to student fees.
- Must call the Advancement office upon receiving scholarship.
How to Apply:
Complete the following application: STMC Auxiliary Nursing Scholarship Application
Mail completed application to the following address:
Jan Rogers, Director of Advancement
PO Box 8500 Dept 160
Lynchburg TN 37352