Financial Aid Office
(800) 654-4877 Ext. 1553
Crouch Center 2nd Floor
Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU) Academic Service Scholarship
- Deadline for priority consideration is February 1. However, students who apply for admission after the priority date may be considered if funding is available.
- No scholarship application is required. All incoming transfers who apply for admission and submit required documents by the priority deadline will be considered. (Please see other scholarships' descriptions for application requirements.)
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Unless noted, scholarships are granted for a maximum of 4 semesters. Scholarships are not available during the summer term.
- To be considered, must have a 3.0 GPA and at least 45 earned hours at the end of the Fall 2009 semester
- Priority given to students transferring from a TBR community college who are receiving an academic scholarship at the current institution
- Award amount: $3000 per academic year
- Deadline: 2/1/12
- For more information on how to apply visit the MTSU Scholarship website