Financial Aid Office
(800) 654-4877 Ext. 1553
Crouch Center 2nd Floor
Motlow College Scholarships
High School Equivalency (HSE) Service Scholarship - This scholarship is funded with institutional funds and will be awarded as an Academic Service Scholarship.
This is a two-year (four semesters) scholarship. It is limited to a maximum of 2 new awards per year. Final number of awards will be based on available funding, and awards are not guaranteed merely based on meeting scholarship requirements.
- Scholarship application deadline is March 15
- Applicants must be enrolling as Motlow students in the fall term immediately following their successful completion of the HSE exam at Motlow College.
- New applicants must have an outstanding HSE score on the Motlow College administered exam.
- Must be enrolling in and maintain enrollment of at least 12 credit hours each semester receiving the scholarship.
- Must satisfy a work obligation of 75 hours per semester to the institution.
NOTE: This scholarship:
- may be combined with a SGA, Honors, Music, and/or Art scholarship if awarded for up to a maximum of $2,000 per semester.
- cannot be combined with any other Institutional and/or Foundation Unrestricted Scholarships other than those outlined above.
- may be reduced and/or canceled to comply with over award guidelines.
- Must enroll in and maintain enrollment of at least 12 credit hours each semester receiving the scholarship.
- Must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Must complete the 75 hour work obligation during the awarded semester.
- Not available during summer terms and is for four semesters only (Fall/Spring and Fall/Spring).
- Award amount: $1,000 per semester, for a maximum of $2,000 per academic year (Fall/Spring).
How to Apply:
- Contact Marie Mosley, Motlow College Testing Center for more information or to obtain an application.