Financial Aid Office
(800) 654-4877 Ext. 1553
Crouch Center 2nd Floor
Motlow State Institutional Scholarships
Only one application is needed to apply for all of institutional scholarships.
- Log in to MyMotlow
- Select the Students tab
- Select "Applications for Nursing, Scholarship, Access and Diversity Grant"
- Select Motlow Institutional Scholarship Application
The Institutional Scholarship Application is used for all Motlow State Institutional and some Foundation Unrestricted Scholarships. The application link is only available while applications are being accepted. Awards will be made until all funds have been expended. You must have submitted an admissions application as well as at-least a 6-semester high school transcript.
March 15 Deadline
- Presidential Scholarship
- G. Nelson Forrester Scholarship
- A. Frank Glass Scholarship
- Sam Ingram Scholarship
- Morris Simon Scholarship
- Harry D. Wagner Scholarship
- Arthur L. Walker, Jr. Scholarship
- Academic Service Scholarship
- HSE Service Scholarship
- Embark Scholarship
Motlow College Foundation Scholarships
The Motlow College Foundation offers many scholarship opportunities for Motlow State students.
- Access / Diversity Grant
- Art Scholarship
- Athletic Scholarship
- Motlow Honors Scholarship
- Music Scholarship
- Nursing Scholarships
- Student Government Association (SGA) Scholarships