Research, Planning and Communication
Sylvia Collins, Director
Research, Planning & Communication
Marcum Technology Bldg.
The Tennessee Higher Education Commission (THEC) coordinates the statewide performance funding program. According to the THEC web site, the performance funding program is an incentive-based funding initiative "for public higher education that financially rewards exemplary institutional performance on selected measures of effectiveness." Motlow State Community College receives approximately $550,000-$650,000 annually in additional state funding based on its Performance Funding program results.
- Motlow's 2012-2013 Performance Funding Score
- Motlow's 2011-2012 Performance Funding Score
- Motlow's 2010-2011 Performance Funding Score
- Motlow's 2009-2010 Performance Funding Score
- Motlow's 2008-2009 Performance Funding Score
- THEC Performance Funding Points & Dollars Awarded in the Sixth Cycle (2005-10)
- Performance Funding Standards 2010-2015
- Performance Funding Standards 2005-2010
- History of Performance Funding Scores
- Peer Institutions