Research, Planning and Communication
Sylvia Collins, Director
Research, Planning & Communication
Marcum Technology Bldg.
The Institutional Effectiveness (IE) process is ongoing. It requires broad-based participation. It is everyone's business. Institutional effectiveness activities are undertaken for:
- Improvement - The activities of the process will result in improvements to the institution. The primary focus of the activities is the creation of college-wide excellence through the concurrent development of people, processes and technology.
- Accountability - Provides documented proof that the institution is accountable to its constituents. The institution has the ability to provide evidence that citizens will receive a quality education including instruction and support services.
See the current year IE plans in the table below. Previous year plans may be viewed at:
- IE Plan for Assessing AY 2013-14 and Planning AY 2014-15
- IE Plan for Assessing AY 2012-13 and Planning AY 2013-14
- IE Plan for Assessing AY 2011-12 and Planning AY 2012-13
- IE Plan for Assessing AY 2010-11 and Planning AY 2011-12
IE Expected Outcomes for Assessing AY 2014-15 and Planning AY 2015-16
Updated information will be posted soon.