Research, Planning and Communication
Sylvia Collins, Director
Research, Planning & Communication
Marcum Technology Bldg.
Motlow State Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Level I associate degree. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Motlow State Community College.
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)