- HESI Entrance Exam
- Student Resources
- Student Nurses' Association
- Nursing Student Achievement Data
The Motlow State Community College Nursing Associate of Applied Science is a rigorous program of study to prepare the graduates to be competent, caring registered nurses.
Why study nursing at Motlow State?
- Qualified, experienced faculty dedicated to promoting student success
- Clinical experiences throughout middle Tennessee
- Curriculum designed to prepare graduates to work in today's health care industry
- Nursing graduates with an excellent reputation in the community
- Consistently high state licensing pass rates
- Consistently high job placement rates: 95% - 100% job placement rates
Motlow State offers a Nursing Major for those students desiring to pursue a career as a registered nurse by preparing you to be eligible to apply to take the National Council of Licensure Exam for the Registered Nurse (NCLEX-RN). The nursing program provides you with learning opportunities to acquire the knowledge, skills, and critical thinking needed to meet the health care needs of the communities in which they will work.
The nursing application opens November 1st and closes on January 31st at 4:30 CST.