Drew Hooker B.S, EMT-P, I/C
EMS Program Director
Paramedic Certificate Program Costs
The following expenses are in addition to the Motlow State fees and tuition costs.
- Textbooks: $335
- State EMS licensure and application*: $175
- National Registry/Pearson VUE fee*: $110
- Health Physical: $100
- Malpractice insurance: $100
- Uniform (2 per student): $350
- Testing Account: $60
- Background checks: $75
- L1-Criminal Background Check: $42
- Drug Screen: $25
- FISDAP Account: $80
*These costs will be required at the end of the course when the student tests with the State of Tennessee.