EMT Certificate Program Costs
The following expenses are in addition to the Motlow State fees and tuition costs.
- Textbooks: $180
- State EMS licensure and application*: $125
- National Registry/Pearson VUE fee*: $140
- Health Physical: $100
- Malpractice insurance: $40
- Uniform (2 per student): $300
- Testing Account: $35
- Background checks: $75
- L1-Criminal Background Check: $42
- Drug Screen: $25
- FISDAP Account: $15
*These costs will be required at the end of the course when the student tests with the State of Tennessee.