Drew Hooker B.S, EMT-P, I/C
EMS Program Director
EMT Certificate Application Procedure
- Apply and be accepted for admission to Motlow State Community College.
- Complete EMS Program application
- Submit application for EMT training between May 1st and August 1st.
- Schedule a meeting with the EMS Program Director.
- Be admitted to the college
- Submit proof of medical malpractice insurance and health insurance as required.
- Complete a physical exam, along with all required vaccinations and/or titers.
- Meet other Admission requirements as stipulated in the Rules of the Tennessee Department of Health, Bureau of Health Licensure and Regulation, Office of Emergency Medical Services.
Students enrolled in the EMT training that plan to continue the next semester for the AEMT training should submit an application to the EMS Director only between October 1st and December 1st. Students will be notified of admission by August 15th for EMT training and December 15th for AEMT training.