Phone: (931) 393-1670
(800) 654-4877 Ext. 1670
- Motlow Image Database
- The Motlow Image Database includes hundreds of images from the history of the college including 1970-76 yearbooks, student play cast photos, and newspaper clippings of Motlow milestones.
- History of Motlow Newspaper Index
- Thousands of articles from campus and local newspapers regarding Motlow history. Contact library staff or email firstname.lastname@example.org to access this information.
- Library Orientation
- Each Motlow library offers library orientation and bibliographic instruction for classes and specialized computer-based research workshops for faculty. If you are a faculty member and would like to request a session for your class, please contact Carla Gruen at 393-1665, 1670, or the site coordinator.
- Delivery Service
Delivery service is available for materials between the four Motlow Library locations. Requests for materials are made at any of the branch libraries.
Most materials may be delivered within one to two working days.
- Delivery service is available for materials between the four Motlow Library locations. Requests for materials are made at any of the branch libraries.
- Interlibrary Loan
- Online Catalog
- The Online Library Catalog provides access to books, DVDs, magazines and journals, videos, and audio materials. The record for each item will designate the location of the item and its availability (on shelf, checked out, etc.). Motlow students and staff may request materials from all Motlow branch libraries.
- Online Databases
- A variety of Online Databases are available to students, faculty, and staff through the Library's web pages. These databases index over 11,000 full-text magazine, journal, newspaper titles, and millions of articles. Full-text of over 100 traditional reference books and 55,000 ebooks are also available through these databases. You may search most of our databases simultaneously using our Federated Search. You can access most of these databases from off campus 24/7. See Remote Access Instructions or contact your nearest Motlow Library for assistance.
- Online Reference
- TALC (Tennessee Academic Library Consortium)