Financial Aid Office
(800) 654-4877 Ext. 1553
|MOTLOW COLLEGE FEDERAL SCHOOL CODE: 006836|
Scholarship Application and Procedures
Before completing the Motlow Scholarship Application:
- You must be pursuing a degree or certificate to be considered for any scholarship.
- Be sure that you have submitted an Admissions Application and any applicable fees to the Admissions and Records Office.
- Check your MyMotlow account for any Registration Holds.
- A Registration Hold means that you have not turned in all required documents to the Admissions and Records Office.
- To check for Registration Holds: Log in to MyMotlow. Click on the Student Tab. Then, select Student Records. Next, select View Registration Holds and follow the instructions on the screen.