Laura Monks, Director
Motlow College's Fayetteville Center is located on 20 acres in beautiful Lincoln County, Tennessee. All students attending off campus sites should follow main campus admissions and registration policies.
Address: 1802 Winchester Highway; Fayetteville, TN 37334
Phone: 931-438-0028 or toll free 800-654-4877
If you are interested in pursuing your education at Motlow's Fayetteville Center please contact Admissions for more information on how to apply.
The friendly staff at the Fayetteville Center are here to assist with you questions regardless of which campus you wish to attend.
Campus Tours may be arranged by calling the Fayetteville Center at (931) 438-0028.
- Ms. Kristi Bridge, Natural Sciences
- Ms. Dawn Copeland, Languages
- Ms. Nancy Dodson, Speech
- Dr. Michael Hartman, Languages
- Mr. Drew Hooker, Emergency Services
- Ms. Elaine Robinson, Mathematics
- Mr. Justus Smith, Emergency Services
- Laura Monks, Director
- Debra Smith, Assistant Director of Student Services
- Veronica King, Administrative Secretary
- Amanda Slayton, Secretary II
- Debbie Logan, Librarian
- Haley Caldwell, Student Success Coach
- Annie Williams, Student Success Coach
- Jason Sanson, Maintenance Mechanic
- Billy Langford, Custodian
- Wendy Simmons, Custodian