Lisa Smith, Assistant Dean
Motlow State Community College Fayetteville
1802 Winchester Hwy
Fayetteville, TN 37334
Phone: (931) 438-0028
Fax: (931) 393-1921
Motlow College's Fayetteville Center is located on 20 acres in beautiful Lincoln County, Tennessee. All students attending off campus sites should follow Moore County campus admissions and registration policies.
If you are interested in pursuing your education at Motlow's Fayetteville Center please contact Admissions for more information on how to apply.
The friendly staff at the Fayetteville Center are here to assist with you questions regardless of which campus you wish to attend.
Campus Tours may be arranged by calling the Fayetteville Center at (931) 438-0028.
- Ms. Kristi Bridge firstname.lastname@example.org, Natural Sciences
- Ms. Dawn Copeland email@example.com, Languages
- Ms. Nancy Dodson firstname.lastname@example.org, Speech
- Dr. Michael Hartman email@example.com, Languages
- Mr. Drew Hooker firstname.lastname@example.org, Emergency Services
- Ms. Elaine Robinson email@example.com, Mathematics
- Lisa Smith firstname.lastname@example.org, Assistant Dean
- Debra Smith email@example.com, Assistant Dean of Career and Technical Programs and TN Promise Coordinator
- Cindy Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Assistant Director of Recruiting
- Michelle S. Bisby email@example.com, Administrative Secretary
- Sharon Bell firstname.lastname@example.org, Secretary II
- Debbie Logan email@example.com, Librarian
- Halley Caldwell firstname.lastname@example.org, Student Success Coach
- Joshua Caldwell email@example.com, Completion Coach
- Wendy Gibbs firstname.lastname@example.org, Custodian
- George Brown email@example.com, Custodian
- Randy Morey firstname.lastname@example.org, Maintenance