HS Partnership Programs Specialist
Dual Enrollment Grant
The Dual Enrollment Grant program which is funded through proceeds from the state lottery is a grant awarded to high school students who while still pursuing their high school diploma are also enrolled in college courses at an eligible post-secondary institution and are receiving both high school and college credits.
The Dual Enrollment Grant program is funded by the Tennessee Lottery and administered by the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation.
- READ FIRST: Dual Enrollment Grant Rules and Procedures
- Dual Enrollment Grant Application
- DEG FAQs Juniors 2015-2016
- DEG FAQs Seniors 2015-2016
- Junior DEG Authorization 2015-2016
- Senior DEG Authorization 2015-2016