HS Partnership Programs Specialist
For students to be eligible for Dual/Joint Enrollment, the following must apply:
- An agreement must exist between Motlow College and the student's high school to offer college-level courses for which both high school and college credits are simultaneously awarded.
- Student must choose courses through consultation with his/her high school counselor and a Motlow advisor to ensure the classes taken do not overlap or conflict with the student's overall high school program.
- Student must have completed the 10th grade.
- Student must have parent/guardian approval.(signature required on application)
- Student must have approval of high school principal.(signature required on application)
- Student must provide an official ACT/ACT Plan report with the required sub-score as outlined below. Students who wish to take:
- A collegiate mathematics or science course must have a Reading sub-score of 19 or greater, an English sub- score of 18 or greater, AND a Mathematics sub-score of 19 or greater.
- All other collegiate course (for example: English, History, Music, Psychology) must have a Reading sub-score of 19 or greater AND an English sub-score of 18 or greater.
ACT/ACT Plan scores on the high school transcript are acceptable. Applicants without ACT/ACT Plan scores or with ACT scores that are more than three years old should contact the Motlow College Testing Center at (931) 393-1763 to schedule an ACT test.