Students in Cannon, DeKalb, Van Buren, Warren, and White Counties contact
Melody Edmonds, Director, McMinnville Center
Students in Rutherford County contact
Jonathan Graham, Tennessee Promise Coordinator/Dual Enrollment Specialist
Students in Coffee, Bedford, Moore, and Franklin Counties contact
Lori Mevis, HS Partnership Programs Specialist
Students in Lincoln County contact
Laura Monks, Dean of Students and Athletic Director
For students to be eligible for Dual/Joint Enrollment, the following must apply:
- An agreement must exist between Motlow College and the student's high school to offer college-level courses for which both high school and college credits are simultaneously awarded.
- Student must choose courses through consultation with his/her high school counselor and a Motlow advisor to ensure the classes taken do not overlap or conflict with the student's overall high school program.
- Student must have completed the 10th grade.
- Student must have parent/guardian approval.(signature required on application)
- Student must have approval of high school principal.(signature required on application)
- Student must provide an official ACT/ACT Plan report with the required sub-score as outlined below. Students who wish to take:
- A collegiate mathematics or science course must have a Reading sub-score of 19 or greater, an English sub- score of 18 or greater, AND a Mathematics sub-score of 19 or greater.
- All other collegiate course (for example: English, History, Music, Psychology) must have a Reading sub-score of 19 or greater AND an English sub-score of 18 or greater.
ACT/ACT Plan scores on the high school transcript are acceptable. Applicants without ACT/ACT Plan scores or with ACT scores that are more than three years old should contact the Motlow College Testing Center at (931) 393-1763 to schedule an ACT test.