Assisting the college in better serving the students, receiving institutions, employers, taxpayers and employees
The purpose of the Motlow State Community College (MSCC) Leadership Council is to provide the opportunity to discuss on a regular basis issues/concerns and make decisions on programmatic and budgetary matters; assure consistency of purpose to improve service to students; provide an avenue to seek advice; and provide a forum for the frank exchange of ideas and issues to assist the college in better serving our customers—the students, receiving institutions, employers, taxpayers and other employees.
The Leadership Council is governed by Motlow policy 6:10:00:01 and covers the council's duties, membership, meeting schedule and the Continuous Quality Improvement Process (CQI).
The Leadership Council meets in the President's Conference Room, Ingram Administration Building at the Moore County campus.
- September 2, 2016 at 1:30 p.m.
- October 14, 2016 at 1:30 p.m.
- November 4, 2016 at 1:30 p.m.
- December 9, 2016 at 1:30 p.m.
- January 6, 2017 at 1:30 p.m.
- February 3, 2017 at 1:30 p.m.
- March 3, 2017 at 1:30 p.m.
- April 7, 2017 at 1:30 p.m.
- May 5, 2017 at 1:30 p.m.
- June 2, 2017 at 1:30 p.m.
- July 7, 2017 at 1:30 p.m.