Clubs and Organizations
For many students, going to college is just a part of life, the next step after high school. At Motlow we encourage you to not just attend college, but to "experience" college. One way for students to enrich their college experience is to participate in as many extracurricular activities as possible. These activities provide students with opportunities for fellowship with other students, interaction with faculty, leadership opportunities and community involvement. As you pursue your educational goals, we encourage you to become involved with college activities, clubs and student government.
At the beginning of each fall semester, Motlow College hosts a Club Day. This is an opportunity for new students to become acquainted with campus organizations. Students can also find out more about campus organizations and meetings by checking out campus bulletin boards.
The following organizations are chartered on the various Motlow campuses:
- Art Club (Moore County), Academic Sponsor: Brian Robinson
- Baptist Collegiate Ministries (Moore County), Non-Motlow, Sponsor: Charles Nored
- Biology Club (Smyrna), Academic Sponsor: Elizabeth Fitch
- Conservation and Outdoor Recreation Club (Smyrna), Academic Sponsor: Kevin Fitch
- Diversity Club (Smyrna), Academic Sponsor: Paige Hendrickson and Elizabeth White
- Futoro Club (Smyrna), Academic Sponsor: George Ortega
- History and Government (Moore County), Academic Sponsor: David Bowlby
- Motlow Agriculture Club (McMinnville), Academic Sponsor: Larry Flatt
- Motlow Mathematics Club (MMC): Brian Mitchell
- Paranormal Club (Fayetteville), Academic Sponsor: Michael Hartman and Kristin Bridges
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Psi Beta National Psychology Honor Society
- Rocky Top Connection, Sponsor Kyle Macon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rotaract Club (Smyrna), Sponsor: Paige Hendrickson email@example.com and Terry Durham firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sociology Heard (Moore County), Academic Sponsor: Pamela Harris
- Student Government Association
- Student Nurses Association (Moore County), Academic Sponsor: Cathy Simpson
- Veterans Education Transition Society (Smyrna), Sponsor: Gary Winton
"The Mosaic: Student Literary Journal" is not a currently chartered program, however, an archive of previous issues can be viewed here: The Mosaic Webpage. To learn more about The Mosaic please contact James Stringfield.