TN Promise at Motlow my Motlow Academic Majors Apply Now

Greer Alsup, Director
Admissions and Records
(931) 393-1520
Crouch Center

Welcome Transient Students!

Are you a student from another institution who takes classes during the summer term at Motlow and transfers the credits to the home institution?

If so, we are glad that you selected Motlow College as the place to take summer courses!

  1. Submit a completed transient application for admissions.
  2. Submit official college transcript after spring grades are posted.
  3. Submit proof of citizenship - show proof by valid regular Tennessee driver license or an official birth certificate issued by a U.S. state, jurisdiction, or territory (a temporary driver license is NOT acceptable)

To be able to register for summer classes on May 1, transient students must have a letter of good standing and a partial transcript if a class is needed as pre-requisite. These should be forwarded directly to the Office of Admissions and Records at Motlow State from the college or university where the applicant is regularly enrolled.  A final transcript from the college or university must be sent to Motlow at the end of spring term before a transcript can be sent back to home institution. A transient student must submit an official request to the Office of Admissions and Records at Motlow to have an official transcript forwarded to the home institution at the end of the summer term.

>> Download and Complete Admission Application Forms!