Greer Alsup, Director
Admissions and Records
Get started now! Applying is as EASY as 1,2,3!
- Complete a Motlow College Admissions Application.
- Complete Admissions Requirements:
- Submit an official copy of your high school transcript or GED score.
- Request that an official transcript from each college or university previously attended by the applicant be forwarded directly to the Office of Admissions and Records at Motlow.
- Submit proof of citizenship - show proof by valid regular Tennessee driver license or an official birth certificate issued by a U.S. state, jurisdiction, or territory (a temporary driver license is NOT acceptable)
- Submit a signed Hepatitis B Form.
- STUDENTS UNDER 21:
- Submit your official ACT or SAT scores. Please be sure to enter our school code on your ACT application.
- FULL-TIME STUDENTS:
- Submit proof of two MMR immunizations.
- Submit proof of two Varicella (Chicken Pox) immunizations.
- You will begin to receive correspondence from the Admissions and Records office as soon as your application is processed. You may track your admissions status through your MyMotlow account available through the Motlow College website. Also, be sure to monitor your Motlow student e-mail account for important information and notifications.