TN Promise at Motlow my Motlow Academic Majors Apply Now

Greer Alsup
Admissions and Records
(931) 393-1520
(931) 393-1809 Transcript Request Fax
Crouch Center

Transcript Requests

Academic records of each student are kept on permanent file in the Office of Admissions and Records. Copies of a student's academic record will be furnished free of charge.

All requests for transcripts must be submitted in writing and not over the phone. Official transcripts will be sent directly to another educational institution or business.

Request a Transcript

  • Make a request through your MyMotlow account under Students, then Student Records.
  • Complete and submit a Transcript Request Form to the Office of Admissions and Records.

Your financial obligations to the college must be fulfilled before a transcript will be issued. Also, student grades will not be posted publicly by faculty at the close of any term.

See section in catalog entitled "Privacy Rights of Students" concerning confidentiality of records and privacy rights of students.