New Incoming Freshmen
Office of Admissions and Records
P.O. Box 8500
Lynchburg, TN 37352-8500
Phone: (931) 393-1520
Fax: (931) 393-1971
First-Time College Freshman Application
If you are a new college student interested in receiving a degree or certificate at Motlow State Community College:
- Complete a Motlow College Admissions Application.
- Complete Admissions Requirements:
- Submit an official copy of your high school transcript or GED score.
- Submit a signed Hepatitis B Form.
- Submit proof of citizenship - show proof by valid regular Tennessee driver license or an official birth certificate issued by a U.S. state, jurisdiction, or territory (a temporary driver license is NOT acceptable)
- Students under 21:
- Submit your official ACT or SAT scores. Please be sure to enter our school code on your ACT application.
- Students 21 years or older:
- Full-time students:
- Submit proof of two MMR immunizations.
- Submit proof of two Varicella (Chicken Pox) immunizations.
- You will begin to receive correspondence from the Admissions and Records office as soon as your application is processed. You may track your admissions status through your MyMotlow account. Also, be sure to monitor your Motlow student email account for important information and notifications.