Access & Diversity
Kirsten Moss, Dean of Students
Access and Diversity Committee Chairperson
Direct Line: 931-393-1691
Dean of Students office: 931-393-1690
Student Activities & Resource Center: 931-393-1838
Office Fax: 931-393-1890
Access & Diversity Grant
- Must be a member of an underrepresented population (African American, Native American, Hispanic/Latino, Alaskan, or Asian)
- Must be a student who is economically disadvantaged — persons experiencing economic hardship who could be a part of Families First, Disability Services, or referred through other support services on campus or a student experiencing extenuating circumstances which would prevent them from attending college without an Access and Diversity Grant
- Must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must be a first-generation college student
- Visit the scholarship portal
- Select the Access & Diversity Scholarship
- At the bottom, it prompts you to "sign in."
- You will need your log in credentials. Use your MyMotlow first initial, last name and four digits. Your password is your MyMotlow password.
For the 2018-2019 academic year the application deadline is August 1, 2018.